Play with Me QAL: Backgammon game pieces


It has been a crazy month... and I couldn't find the time to make a sample for the Backgammon game pieces!! :(
However I can put a link to the tutorial I was planning to use (suggested by Elaine one of the wonderful people quilting along).

Using Aluminium Washers, glue and strips of fabric!

Depending on the size of your backgammon board, you could use washers that are about 1'' in diameter. Instead of strips of fabric you could also use ribbon, or washi tape. I don't know, I would have tried all these options if only I had time :)
These pieces are also great to be used outside, because they are heavier than our previous options so it may be worth to try it!

Remember that the pattern for the boards are shared for free via email to the people that completed and shared last month pattern.

If you didn't, you have two options:
  1. you can buy the current month pattern from my shop and get back in the QAL free patterns list
  2. you can buy the previous pattern from my shop, complete the board, share that with me in the linky/email and then I will send you the current pattern for free and you can get back in the QAL free patterns list
Next week I will share the new board, so enter your finished boards in the linky if you want to get the next patter for free!

So are you excited about this QAL?
I surely am!! Grab my button and share the love (button on the side bar)!
The more people join in, the more fun it will be!!

I am adding the linky to every post so it's easy to find. It's the same linky in every page!


Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

4 comments:

  1. What a simple but nice idea to make game pieces! I did not know that these things are called washers in english...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it either! I discovered it few months ago... I thought washers were big machines used to wash clothes and that wouldn't really be a practical choice for game pieces ;)

      Delete
  2. What a great idea!!!! I'm almost done with my board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea for the game pieces. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!