Play with Me QAL: Go game pieces


Here some ideas how to make cute Go pieces!

If you didn't hear about the QAL before, please visit the Play with Me QAL page
This is a wonderful Skill Builder, because every month I will be featuring a different technique and we will have step by step instructions to walk you through the entire process, from cut to finishing.

Visit the QAL page to find all the quilt layout, all the future boards and rules to participate.
I recommend you to subscribe to the QAL announcements via email, so you don't miss out on future posts! You find the subscription form on the same QAL page.

Now let's take out some button, small scraps of fabric, and let's put together these pieces!!


This month is a little different...  the pattern for the board is shared for free via email to people that get in touch with me and ask for it!

If you shared the previous month pattern, you should get the pattern by the end of today!
Otherwise, just write a comment below with your email address and I will send it to you.

I am sorry I changed the rules (just for this pattern) at the last minute. I didn't mean to trick you!
I realized that it is extremely difficult for me to make clear illustrations and schema for embroidery stitches! In my pattern I have the links to wonderful places where these illustrations and schema already exist (and are available for free), so it wouldn't be fair to make a paid pattern that just put links together.
In the pattern there are also the usual instructions on how to assemble the roll-up travel set, but that is not enough (for how I see it) to make the Go pattern a paid pattern.

So this may also be used as an opportunity for people to jump back in the "free" patterns mode.
The rules for all the following patterns will be the same as before (free only for people that share the previous one before the deadline).

So are you excited about this QAL?
I surely am!! Grab my button and share the love (button on the side bar)!
The more people join in, the more fun it will be!!

I am adding the linky to every post so it's easy to find. It's the same linky in every page!



Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is wonderful you shared this month's pattern. I wanted to play along but I have too many projects I need to finish. I did download the game pieces pattern to use with some checkerboards I had made. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!