Play with Me QAL: Ludo, no quilting ideas


I am sorry but this month I won't be able to share quilting ideas or instructions to make game pieces for our Ludo board!

Work has been crazy and I didn't have the time to even quilt my own board, let alone making the pieces!

However I hope to see your Ludo board in the linky soon.
The QAL is still ongoing and I will be back next month with a new game board!!

Remember that the pattern for the board is shared for free via email to the people that completed and shared last month pattern.

If you didn't get the pattern you can buy the current month pattern from my shop and get back in the QAL free patterns list.
If you need more information, please send me an email at tweloq(at)gmail(dot)com.
For the full list of rules and explanation on how/where to share your projects, please refer to the post listing all the QAL rules!

I am adding the linky to every post so it's easy to find. It's the same linky in every page!


Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!



Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!