Growing up QAL (2017): linky party post!!


Let's have a party... a linky party!
This post is where the party will be hosted for the entire 2017. 

If you know how to link up your block, just scroll down and do that! :)

If this is the first time linking up a picture, you may want to read a tutorial about that. A good one is the one Bonnie Hunter wrote HERE.

If you are adding a Pinterest, Instagram, FlickR photo, just follow the appropriate tutorial
I couldn't find a tutorial for Facebook, but it could be similar (I am not sure though).  

Link the specific post/picture (with specific URL) and not your main blog or your main account!

Your blog, Flickr, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook photo must be visible to ALL. 
If he posts are private you cannot link up.  

In this link party only blocks from the "Growing Up QAL" series should be added.
I reserve the right to delete any link not following the rules without any notice.
I am reserving the right to change the rules of the linky and of the QAL at any time. If you are uncomfortable with it, you can drop out at any time (and if you want to read the reason behind my way of running QAL, please read this post where I clarify all my whys :) )
This link party will be open all year long so you will be able to add your projects at any time! 

Make sure to visit some of the links and cheer along! 
It's much more fun this way!!

Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!